According to Greek mythology humans were originally created with 4 arms 4 legs & a head with 2 faces.
If the above pic is true m so screwed...
Well I'm writing a few ways to get over your ex Wife/Gf/Bf/Husband. They dint seem to workout for me but they did help a lot of my friends, so I decided to put it up here.
When you breakup the feeling of betrayal, misplaced guilt, depression etc etc combine and grind your thoughts. To get over it is not easy but possible
Here are a few things u need to know
* If they left you for no apparent reason then say to yourself that they are happy without you. It was not meant to be.
* If you truly loved someone, then it means that their happiness is the only thing that matters to you. So just pray that they'll be happy no matter what.
It is hard to accept that he/she is happy without you, but hey they are HAPPY
* Letting go can be the hardest thing to do, because of all the memories created when together , So, create new ones alone/ with someone. Try not to compare with what was / what will be. Things are never gonna be the same but only better.
*Mornings can be the hardest, such as waking up alone/ waking up with no text from him / her (such as gm/ good morning). Just say to yourself I'm not going down that road today and get off your bed asap.
It takes time to get rid of memories/routines you've had in your relationship.(Avg 12 months). Don't worry one day u shall just stop thinking about that person.
* Don't drive yourself to suicidal thoughts they tend to come up very often. Try and be calm, pray / do whatever works for you. Just remember by doing something stupid you are not causing any good but just making things harder for the ones who really care about you. Talk to someone who you can trust. If you cant find anyone talk to yourself, never think that you are alone. Think about how small you are in the Universe, in your mind zoom out from your place ur state ur country the world the earth the solarsystem the milkyway the cluster of galaxies and so on and on, so how big is your problem now???.Think about all the less fortunate people, people who have to worry for their 3 square meals. Tell yourself that you can handle this and will emerge stronger than before. It is true and it will happen.
*"I may live a hundred lifetimes without you but not one without thinking about you"~ Anonymous
Well the above statement sums it all. We tend to keep thinking about them all the time, all the memories, all the promises, all the dreams built together etc etc . It is not going to help us in anyway. It just increases the pain. So keep those thoughts at bay. If they get out of control/end up in tears, say to yourself that what you had for that person was pure and full of life and you did your best to keep it together but may be they dint want it to be that way, they thought that they would lead a better life without you, so Life goes on and apparently his/her life goes on without you. (That's the hard truth, the sooner you accept the better it is for you)
Here are a few things u need to follow
* Stop listening to songs that you both used to listen(couple songs). I am not saying stop completely listening to it but give it a break.
* Try and avoid contact at any event, such as mutual friend's party/event
* Distract yourself, focus your attention on your friends.
* Explore your friendzoned friends, one of they may really care about you. (Don't jump immediately into a new relationship, take it slow )
* Stop stalking their Facebook profile, if you cant control block their profile. If you still cant control delete your profile for some time.
* Try and get rid of all the gifts you exchanged.
* Try also to get rid of the things that remind you of that person.
* Try to avoid places that you used to hangout with that person for some period.
So all de best. Remember just BE YOURSELF and that you are NEVER ALONE